Software Outsourcing Services
Saigon Technology Solutions offers high quality and affordable software outsourcing services to clients worldwide using Agile process with the power of 100 software engineers.
With a passion for excellence, we deliver high-quality software outsourcing services with exceptional skills, talents and a proven approach. We are also a trusted software outsourcing company with well-established global capabilities, quality standards and delivery processes that guarantee business values.
We were founded back in 2012, in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and have experienced tremendous growth ever since. Saigon Technology has encountered numerous complex projects throughout these years, and our teams have managed to satisfy even the strictest enterprises and startups like Standard Chartered Bank, RSM Group, Stone Forest, Rehau, Maizal to name a few, along with many others, thus proving ourselves as a reliable and recognized offshore software development company with more than 100 experts on staff.
We believe that the key factors to successful software outsourcing services are a talented team and efficient processes. High quality deliverable is the output from the combination of a great team following equally great processes. We have a team of 100 software engineers, UI/UX designers, BA, PM, QA/QC who are experts in web development (.NET MVC, .NET Core, RoR, PHP, AngularJS, ReactJS, HTML5, CSS3) and mobile apps development (iOS, Android, React Native, Hybrid).
All of them have the fluent English communication skills for smooth collaboration with overseas customers.
- Business application development (web and app)
- Vertical Solutions built on Autonomy Enterprise Search Platform
- Legal/Compliance (Document Discovery and Production)
- Financial Services
- Enterprise-Wide Autonomy Search Platform Deployment
- Silos Integration (Crawling and Discovery; Relevance ranking; Context)
- Security – Entitlements and Access Control
- Online Editions, Archives, Directories, Databases
- Collaboration and Editorial Systems
- Content Syndication
- Information Marketplaces
- Turn-Key Cross-Departmental ECM Deployment
- Categorization & Taxonomy
- Multi-faceted Search
- Corporate and Vertical Portals
- Content Conversion and Manipulation
- “Deep” XML